Sunday, March 9, 2008

I am a stylist in case you didn't know!


So my roommate Cassi came to Madrid with long hair, but one day she decided to cut it. We were walking home one day from school and she said, "I think I want to cut my own hair!" In my mind I was thinking, She has got to be crazy! but I just nodded and said ok well good luck with that! haha Little did I know I would be dragged into the ordeal! Actually I wasn't dragged into it, and I guess I sort of offered with a huge apology if anything went wrong! We ended up cutting it with tiny thread scissors on Pilar's deck. It turned out to be a success, with only a couple uh oh's and I really have no idea how I made her hair look so good. As of now I am not taking any other clients. I think it was just a fluky thing.

2 comments:

Chief BS said...

Mom said I need to find a new barber to cut my hair (20 total hairs). Maybe you can style one of those Spanish mullets? Padre

The Burtons said...

Stylist Dani, stylist not barber.